Saturday, March 3, 2012

WHEN COMMERCIALS ATTACK!!! -dude!, it's not what it looks like.






dude, as much as we wish...
How's the saying go "Puff Puff Give" and sharing is caring. I don't think they were referring to this, though.


They call this guy the slurper. I knew a guy called the slurper once.

It's Saturday! for everyone out there dancing up a storm: So Jealous!! But I had to stay home and clean up. Tomorrow I've got to wake up early.
    I've been so busy last couple of weeks, I haven't been able to catch up with everyone. You know who you are: I miss you guys!!! Let's hang and talk. Wear something solidly made this time 'cause remember you had a wardrobe malfunction last time, again. Hmm

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad about Terriers. It was a pretty shitty job as far as promotion. No one ever really knew about it, and none of the posters represented the show well at all. What a fantastic show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! tell me about it. Now we'll never know what choice they made in the end. I think they eloped and went for shots afterwards.

    ReplyDelete