Thursday, March 29, 2012

Man was I drunk, how about you?




                                        



dudes messing around


    Hey fellas I hope you guys enjoyed yesterdays post and I hope it helped someone out. It was a good post. I'm not embarrased I truly hope people were able to get something out of my not feeling great all the time. I wish I did. I like feeling amazing all the time and I make a bit of an effort to make sure that being happy comes with ease.Sometimes, it just doesn't work that way. If you're lucky when you feel like shit you can stay home. I like to avoid people I care about, which makes them curious and want to be around (awww). If you're not so lucky you've got to work through it, put on your big boy pants and try to not be an ass to people. So it can be done. If you work together nothing is impossible. So are we ready to face another day with a smile?? of course we are, let's do it!!
Andy auditions and nails it

Is the New Girl too cute?? you be the judge. Here's Schmidt.                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment