Monday, March 19, 2012

Golden Shower the people you love







UNIFORMS


Dudes. Baxter the wall boys



 Hugs Not Shrugs




Hey fellas! how was your weekend? Was it all you hoped it would be? did you get everything you wanted and more? Because there is no reason not to treat every weekend like Christmas or whatever holiday you treasure most. You can decorate your house and greet the people you love the most with genuine appreciation and thanks for having them in your life. You could also treat everyday the same and not really enjoy yourself to the fullest. But don't you just want to tell the people in your life that you love them? or that you like them tons and that you can barely wait till the next time you see them, because you don't want to have them go away with any doubt about their importance in your life?
   - You could just wait until another socially acceptable holiday presents itself to demonstrate your feelings, or you could surprise the people you really care for by spending a little more time thinking about them and celebrating them when you feel like it. It freaks people out a little if you give them presents for no reason. If you really want to surprise someone make the gift yourself. If you do it enough times, people might think you really care for them, and that is always good.


                                                        Getting in shape, with dance
Last night my upstairs neighbors and myself did this all night long. I am now in shape, actually, a different shape, and not the one I was hoping for. I was doing the duck walking bit for hours on end, and today my legs are sore.
Alright, alright, I didn't do any of this but when I get in shape everywhere I go I will walk like I'm in a Soul Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment