Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday





http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com








http://firebootrik.tumblr.com/post/104609090094



HaHA. OMG-my little enchiladas et churros, I should tell you a funny haha to end this year, with a giggle. You cannot tell anyone , though, okay?- Awright: Yesterday, as work my underwear kept falling down. I went to work dressed as usual, in my "casual glitter/glam" stlye (whitch actually means Dickies® or khaki pants and a polo or button shirt;)- GLAM. I showed up to work as usual and started my day but oddly, felt my "super sexy form fitting unmentionables" (boxerbriefs), slipping off to the side. They felt especially loose. I tugged them up, by reaching my fingers inside the waistbelt of my pants, only to feel the elastic on my underwear give completely away. I stopped, startled for a second as thoughts raced my brain. What was I gonna do? I had just started my shift. If I jumped out of them where would I toss them, this company had already emptied the trash bins in every room, this morning. I couldn't carry a pocket full of calzones, that was way too much bulk to tolerate for several hours. I felt my underwear just fall down completely. I took a couple of steps only to realize the weirdest sensation in my pants as my clothes pooled like a diapper that had come undone. OH NO. Before anyone noticed I ran to the restroom and inspected the damage. The underwear were fine except for the crumbly faulty elastic. I pulled up -they slid down. I decided to just pull them up past my belt. I had my belt holdind up my pants and my unders from one corner. Problem solved. I didn't think about it one second second more and just continued a full day, busy busy. I did laugh when I got home and switch out of work clothes. My underwear was wrecked and I had forgotten why for a split milisecond. I was just like :whaaa...( then I remembered) manIwasntevendrunk





http://sexysoldiers.tumblr.com/post/105088687329








http://ladsladsandlads.tumblr.com/post/79153714227

It is soo cold today I can wear a scarf. YAY!!
Christmas decorations are still up around my neighborhood. I forgot to tell you all how I excited I was All season (so darn busy). So some of my neighbors decorated very tastefully in led blue tinged white lights, or traditional lights which have a warmer yellowish hue to them. Some people incorporated navy colored lights, even red strings to compliment the white strings. My favorites still are the ones that just throw up any lights , all lights in their disposal. But This year I noticed a happy trend: people that decorate like they've lost their minds! Lights wrapped around all their live trees, bushes, poles, fences, you name it, it was covered, literally. Some people put up Christmas decorations as if they had no sight. Not any vision,mind you (as I imagine they have tons of those), but no actual sight. Just plugging lights in and throwing them out onto their front lawns, as if casting a fishing net. This year was beautiful, and I was thankful every evening as I made my way home, just surrounded by so much twinkling blinding beauty. YAY. let's do it again next year. Same time. See you there.



http://bottomfeeding.tumblr.com/post/21314808335

NEW YEAR NEW YEAR NEW YEAR!!!It's all new. We can begin everything anew once again! Isn't it wonderful, amazing and just fills your soul with warmth and hope? I have a suggestion to all of us : Do it now. Anything you want to get done. Do it now, don't wait till later. A body at rest will remain at rest. If you want to get something going, just do it. You may not finish today or this year, but you can set things in motion. A body in motion will stay in motion. Set things in motion. We here at manwasIdrunk will be your cheerleader. This world is also yours, so behave accordingly. Do it. Are you ready for 2015? - Of course we are.


http://exposedtease.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment