Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday



DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY TUMBLER AT:

             http://agoodbuy1.tumblr.com/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Welcome to Man was I drunk!.The place where I try to make sense of things. The place where I can talk to myself and get motivated or stay motivated or express my awe. This is the place where I sometimes vent at the political landscape or lack thereof, at the apathy that permeates our daily lives. I talk to myself but by all means feel free to take anything that may apply to you. I feel honored to have someone visit let alone take from here, this little space on the internet that I have decorated with the re-purposed and the re-blogged.  I'm enjoying your guys efforts and pictures greatly, thanks. I'm amazed. -R.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence
Follow this link if you find getting some confidence a hard thing to come by. WIKIHOW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                       You are so lucky!! So many people are so jealous.

how exciting for you that you can call your life your own. That no one gets to tell you what to do and you will do it. You are a grown adult in a free country and your life is your own. No one gets to tell you what to do for the most part, that's gotta feel good, right?

    Think of all those people that cannot listen to certain types of music or hang out with certain types of people of a particular religion for fear you get imprisoned or shunned. You are in America, and all powers say go.
    So make the most of today, the air quality is good, the sun is shining and you can do anything you want. Are you ready, though?

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
 For those that are maybe trying to figure out a way to see results in their life. You're already doing it if you take the same amount of time to do exercise everyday (I do, I do!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx










NOHO talking it up-

What is up my pup'n' tacos?-whats going on with that project you decided to take on? Did you finish it? Is it done?  Or do we now have another project halfway done?  One more to add to your growing number of unfinished projects? When you get home pull out the unfinished project, see what you need to get it finished, write it down with numbers for each thing you need to get it finished. Then be prepared, by laying out what u need or making or buying tonight what u need to get started on finishing this one project. I'm finishing a painting I started. Then keep going and start laying out other unfinished things. One at a time, remember to breathe 1, 2, 3.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm thinking about having a cleaner version of this Man was I drunk! Blog/tumbler. A version that I can open at work or at my favorite nite club (j/k), without having to cover up all the pics. I'm constantly thinking up weird blurbs and stuff that I'd rather post or up-load before I forget or loose the detail or the minutiae. In case you were doubting me when I said I do this ( blogging/posting) because its good for me and I benefit tremendously. It helps me make sense daily. So please don't be alarmed if I post too much (what's too much, right?), or too little, yea, right.
 Drop us a line and let us know how we are doing.
                                  Tomorrow is Friday, already! But are you ready? It's gonna be big. Finish Big. Ready to do it anew on Monday. YOU CAN DO IT !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty

No comments:

Post a Comment