Saturday, August 11, 2012

STEP UP 3D for Saturday



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://giantsorcowboys.tumblr.com/post/10280079192/big-and-little-franks-the-boys-got-the-job-done

 






 http://roscoe66.tumblr.com/post/28194068232/the-glory-of-mud

 

 http://musclebearfan.tumblr.com/post/28492302403



 
 http://drewsdreams.tumblr.com/post/28448323343


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence
THIS IS A LINK TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT MAY LIKE OR WANT TO BUILD THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE. WHO WOULDN'T, RIGHT?
IT POINTS OUT THE UGLY TRUTH IN DEALING WITH OURSELVES AND  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OURSELVES WE DON'T LIKE. AND IT'S SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE GOTTA DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. IT'S KEWL, THOUGH, I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.




 I don't remember the last time I wore sandals in public but I did this week, twice!
I have added some more to the painting project I've started. Are you guys seeing any results from this links I've posted?-Don't be embarrassed, tell us about it.We'd love to hear about it. Drop us a line.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
THIS IS A LINK TO MAKE SETTING GOALS EASIER FOR YOU. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE.
SO...IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, YOU'D LIKE TO DO?- I'D LIKE TO PAINT MORE.





DEAR DANCER DIARIES:  As some of you might recall, I was on my way to a successful career as a background dancer at the beginning.of the year when a bunch of Channing Tatum movies were slated to be shown at local theaters, including 21 Jumpstreet, and Oh-So Magic Mike. What was I supposed to do then?? Not watch???-I think not. What kind enthusiast does that make me? CHANNING TATUM!!! do you have to have movies come out back to back and available on DVD for those of you wanting to see a particular one again STEP UP1 [ or STEP UP VOLUME 1THE REAL DANCE STEAL, as it's come to be known in this household, ...pretty soon ]. That was such a blow to my rigorous schedule, what with staying up late and all the tubs after tubs of buttery popcorn and soft-drinks that an ordeal like that require, and ultimately, just weigh you down. I didn't know if my career in waiting: Dancer Extraordinaire, would ever take off. I am pleased to let everyone know that: Of course my dancing career is back on track with the release of and viewing of STEP UP Revolution 3-D. This movie just lifted energies and my ambitions to where they need to be. I've had plenty of time to think of new dance steps and feeling just generally Funky.It's amazing what one positive movie with a good intention can do. What is the intention of a movie like STEP UP 3D, you may ask??-Just dance!!! that is the constant theme, that and don't let no one or nothing keep you from your dreams, of course. One good movie, well...That and a whole one hour  therapy  session dedicated to the breaking down of, and artistic intent of the "Summer blockbuster" One Very Dark Knight. (I nearly needed some PTSD counseling after viewing that monster of a downer. Seriously cannot hear Sean Connery without going into Bane-terrors, lol *MORE ON THE DARK KNIGHT AT BOTTOM OF PAGE).
I expect to have a show up and running in one to two months, or at least make it to a nightclub and STEP UP in 4D this weekend. PARTY!!!
  Will we see you showing the world your fancy footwork at the NOHO, this weekend?



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


 
 http://havethreecupsoftea.tumblr.com/post/27125197378
 




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEAR DANCER DIARIES:

I'm trying to come up with an awesome and memorable nickname for my soon to be growing resume. I'd like a nickname that conjures up an image of a edgy yet approachable cool type. What do you guys think of BABY DANCER? Think about it and get back to me. Maybe I'll carry a prop or something, who knows... I'm in no particular hurry, just practicing my skillz over in this here corner.
 Channing Tatum Step Up
 Step Up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Sunday, already!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty



I NEED TO PREFACE THIS BY SAYING THAT THE REASON I'M EVEN MENTIONING THIS THEME (DARK KNIGHT SO DARK) IS THAT

FOR ONE: I THINK IT HASN'T BEEN EMPHASIZED ENOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT A MOVIE
 FOR KIDS (NOT EVERYTHING CARTOON OR COMIC BOOK RELATED IS -SOUTHPARK )

And two EVEN FOR ADULTS, THIS MOVIE IS DARKER THAN MANY PEOPLE KNOW OR ARE BEING TOLD. this is one very dark movie, with darkness outnumbering the lighter, benevolent fare by so much the ratio is something like 4/5. So go ahead and watch it by all means because it is good, but keep it in mind. It is dark.

- I'VE SAID IT. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO VOICE MY OPINION.
 

Cat Woman: way better that I imagined.  



 http://chanzero.tumblr.com/post/28781018103/bane-come-at-me-bro-updated-for-olympics


NEXT TIME IN BIG CITY LIVING: COPING AND ADJUSTING TO LIVING IN THE BIG CITY.

 In case you were wondering, I got home the one day and picked a color of green that I needed for a painting project, ONLY to apply it and find...CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment