Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Living in hot hot Los Angeles an essay by: Dude! where's my pants?

Los Angeles! you are too hot to handle.
    Now this is a Los Angeles summer. I didn't really feel summer was here up until this weekend. It was nice and warm and beautiful, but it was not the HOT HOT LA from previous years that we remember. The white hot desert heat that we've come to know and learned to love. Because why else do people live in the desert if they don't absolutely love the dry heat? If you absolutely hate the heat Los Angeles is probably not the place for your well being. "But I love the movie industry and the Arts in Hollywood", you say? Well NY now has a well developed movie industry, and their weather is very very different from this desert. Florida also has a big entertainment industry that is just flourishing. They have a different type of heat, that is not dry desert heat in the slightest. Theirs is a more humid jungle type of heat. If you think all heat is the same you have not visited Florida during the summer.
    Why limit yourself to living somewhere that you absolutely hate. It is very detrimental to you. If you've always wanted to live somewhere else, visit the location first, but by all means find a way to get there. You can do anything you want, and you only live once, so enjoy it, brother! I've met people who do nothing but complain and complain and then complain again about Los Angeles. Well Los Angeles loves you, if you don't want to live here, then don't. It is that easy. Don't complain yourself into a grave. Do something about it. Don't kid yourself into staying here. I always dreamt of living in New Orleans, and then The Hurricane happened. Now, there is no other place that I want to call home.
   Los Angleles is simply the only place I can see myself in. I've lived outside of Cali, and that was very important in cementing my love for this city. Up to when I left Los Angeles, I didn't think much of L.A., it was just home, where I went to school in my whole life and where I could barely wait to leave as soon as I could (sound familiar?). To think of it now is funny, tons would love to live in Los Angeles, all I wanted to do was leave. As soon as I could I did just that with a cartoon style swoosh sound in my place, I left. It was then I was able to see with clarity what this metropolis really is. I suggest a move to everyone and their mother at least once in a lifetime. It does you so much good as far as seeing your previous home from a distance. Some people stayed in the same neighborhood for the duration. It shows commitment, to a locale, but I recommend experiences in travel over blind loyalty. To each their own, I suppose but if you don't like a the place you call home, by all means change it, do yourself a favor. I just got to say after leaving and coming home: Thank you LALA.
    If you love L.A., also, you are once again so lucky. If the heat bothers you a little, don't forget that it is generally a desert and one of the worlds' biggest cities was erected in the desert. So take a minute and let that sink in, then buy a little paper fan before you head out into the hot hot world, but definately enjoy it while you can. Because like history and my dear New Orleans taught us no matter how impossible it seems things can change in this world in an instant.
    I'm ready for the heat!!! don't forget to hydrate.  I mean hydrate with big glasses of water not liters of soft drink, alright? We need you to be healthy and in good spirits.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
THIS IS A LINK. IT CAN HELP YOU PUT SOME EASY GOALS FOR YOURSELF, IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR. ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE? I'D LIKE TO PAINT MORE. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence
THIS IS A LINK TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT MAY LIKE OR WANT TO BUILD THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE. WHO WOULDN'T, RIGHT?
IT POINTS OUT THE UGLY TRUTH IN DEALING WITH OURSELVES AND  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OURSELVES WE DON'T LIKE. AND IT'S SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE GOTTA DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. IT'S KEWL, THOUGH, I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shout out to the state of VIRGINIA, whose state bird is...you guessed it by the posted pics: the cardinal. Hello everyone out there! and don't forget CALI loves you!! NOHO loves you! You know who you are!

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
THIS IS A LINK TO MAKE SETTING GOALS EASIER FOR YOU. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE.
SO...IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, YOU'D LIKE TO DO?- I'D LIKE TO PAINT MORE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Wednesday, already!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 



 


 







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 


                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty

No comments:

Post a Comment