Monday, August 6, 2012

WELCOME TO: Monday


Do not let anyone ever tell you otherwise

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well did you guys watch HOLES, the movie? did you like it? Did you like little Shia Leboufe in there acting up? Let me know if you have any suggestions for future movies you'd like to see.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NOHO LIVING
    Some days, I look at my shoes that I put on for exercising and I think "I need new shoes". I can do that until I find faults with everything from the type of plastic to the color of the shoe laces. That is such a waste of time and energy, and if I'm not careful I can let this type of thought keep me from doing anything at all throughout the day. The truth is I may not be to excited to go walking on this day, and that is kewl. After I acknowledge this thought and recognize that idea and what it may come from (laziness, depression, boredom etc.), I will tie my shoe laces and get out the door as soon as I possibly can (after stretching of course), before I can think of any other excuse to avoid doing something.
    This though process is very quick, I mean very quick, seconds even. It is a reality that I do this and I do this more often than I'd care to admit. But it is also a reality that nothing makes my mild depression, laziness or boredom vanish quite as fast as exercising. So that I do this every day, is a form of preventive medicine, if you will. Just in case I decide to follow in this negative thought process, I've already done something for 60 min. a day that greatly assists in defeating it.
    Did I tell you I'd like to paint more? Same goes for picking a shade of green on my next painting,  I cannot make up my mind on a shade of green, therefore, I cannot get started. I am away from the paints right this minute. I am taking a picture of downtown Los Angeles. But I'll tell you what, as soon as I get next to those paints, the color green is going to be a main concern and one will be picked or made up. I will not be having any time-wasting tonight. It will be all business. And get the week started right. Shoot.
    Because that is also being included into my daily routine. I like doing this and I wish I could show you how effective this practice has been in making me feel pretty darn good about myself, but if you are not willing to join me in this fun journey (and why would you not?), you will just have to take my word for it.
But if you decide to find something to do that is designed to make you better physically or financially, or emotionally, daily how can your life not improve?- You have just decided to take your life into your own hands. Welcome to MONDAY, my little chalupas!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence
THIS IS A LINK TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT MAY LIKE OR WANT TO BUILD THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE. WHO WOULDN'T, RIGHT?
IT POINTS OUT THE UGLY TRUTH IN DEALING WITH OURSELVES AND  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OURSELVES WE DON'T LIKE. AND IT'S SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE GOTTA DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. IT'S KEWL, THOUGH, I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
THIS IS A LINK TO MAKE SETTING GOALS EASIER FOR YOU. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE.
SO...IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, YOU'D LIKE TO DO?- I'D LIKE TO PAINT MORE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



 



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Tuesday already! Before you know it the week that just started will soon be over. Do not waste a single minute. Stop and take a deep breath while giving thanks for all the good that you have been blessed with
You are so lucky!! You get to be alive right here, right now. What did you do to become so lucky? Who do you know? who'd you pay off??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty

I'M A SPACE COWBOY...


No comments:

Post a Comment