Friday, August 10, 2012

MOVIE-Friday POINT OF NO RETURN. NORTH HOLLYWOOD.


Shout out to all the Chimichangos from Northern Cali.


 



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOVIE FRIDAY: Point of no return. Bridgette Fonda, yes that Fonda, Gabriel Byrne. It's an oldie of sorts 1993. This is the American version of a great movie. Great Soundtrack, for the uninitiated you will be exposed to late great NINA. Such great action, so much fictional firepower, such a great movie. Drug addicts, trained killers, and the most memorable one liner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence
THIS IS A LINK TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT MAY LIKE OR WANT TO BUILD THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE. WHO WOULDN'T, RIGHT?
IT POINTS OUT THE UGLY TRUTH IN DEALING WITH OURSELVES AND  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OURSELVES WE DON'T LIKE. AND IT'S SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE GOTTA DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. IT'S KEWL, THOUGH, I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


It is so freaking nice out here I can barely contain myself. I just want to put on my sandals and scream out loud as I walk down the street: it is so nice out tonight!! I sat outside while I wrote this post and could barely contain my excitement about this great weather.I know some will find something inconsequential to complain about, but I just hope that this great night is appreciated for being just a good night to be alive on. May the force be with you, my enchilados, tonight, and every day of the week, especially for the weekend.
  



http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
THIS IS A LINK TO MAKE SETTING GOALS EASIER FOR YOU. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE.
SO...IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, YOU'D LIKE TO DO?- I'D LIKE TO PAINTMORE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dig in!!



Dig in!!


BROKEN SKULLS RANCH

BROKEN SKULLS RANCH




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IT IS SOOOO HOT!!!

So hot in here. How are we holding up?enjoying the weather I hope. In a couple of months it will be to cold to wear sandals and flippy-floppys, so do it now and do it quick, go on. Get the weird looking ones you really want, and bypass the unappealing ones. Shop for the unimportant things you want like you would if it were the last pair you were going to buy. Shop for trivial things that way. So what if they look funny?
- oh my toes are too ugly for da flip flops. Flip flop sandals are generally ugly, and so are pretty much all toes. Do it. Do it all the time you can, because once the cold shows up these little piggies get wrapped up for sure. I said I love Los Angeles, and I love the desert heat. I am a pollo for cold weather, though. I had to wake up to a frozen front porch and frozen mud, and grass day after day. I had to walk on slippery frozen sidewalks, and feel a car slowly slide to the side of the road, safely, thank you, to learn that I was on team Sunshine, any day of the week. My final clue that I preferred the heat over cold was when I learned that I couldn't sleep because of the cold one night, no matter what I did. I was actually sore from muscle tension because my body tries to stay warm by shaking and forcing warm blood to extremities, during the cold night. During the hot nights any breeze or fan lulls me to sleep. I may wake up sweaty, but not tired, and that is fine with me.
    What about you? Would you rather try to sleep through record heat or icy cold? Oh c'mon you can tell us. If you live in California I hope you picked heat most other places in the world you'd better be a versatile type ;-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Saturday, already!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty


No comments:

Post a Comment