Tuesday, May 22, 2012

North Hollywood Tuesday- Smile on the inside, smile on the outside






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What is up my petite and spoiled  e-n-c-h-u-r-i-t-t-o-s? I've missed you so. I could just hug the whole enchilada outta you. Did you guys enjoy the commercials for subway yesterday? That is how  I feel every time something doesn't fit me that used to fit me. That is to say that is how I feel every time I try on something I haven't tried on for a while, say all my summer clothes!!!! HA HA! I lol so much whenever I try something on. It's like a game-show and I have to guess if I picked the correct thing to wear. Lately I've been getting a lot of "NO WAY"- then I walk away with a consolation piece of clothing, generic jeans or noname pants usually saved for work around the house. Dickies and Levi's are only going out pants :-), well they used to be.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ARIZONA 2012

Maybe it isn't Walmart's fault things are going to shit. Maybe we should shop smarter and for things of value. Maybe we should start giving our money to stores that deserve our dollars and give something back to the communities they sell to. Just one idea I'm tossing around to make this world a better place. What do you guys think? Are we as consumers to blame for the way mega stores move in and bully the little guy? Is this wrong? 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I have managed to stay on target and do ONE hour of walking a day. It is working as far as keeping me in a sweat. My shirts are soaked when I walk in the door. I hope to jog at some point or hopefully substitute it for something more intense that will keep my heartbeat going at a steady rate and won't hurt. If you're wondering about sit-ups? -Why yes, they still hurt. So I've quit doing them for now. I hope some of you have decided to take a walk on the wild side also, and join me. I'm just starting to get a steady pace and getting to do it without finding some excuse to not do it (there is always an excuse). I'm also putting my dancing career on hold for those of you wondering if I'm still up to the task. I have been busy lowering the amount of things on my plate and dancing as much as I love it just had to go...for now. I'll bring it! soon enough.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a quick reminder if you would like a way to exercise and find walking for the hour or so required to make you sweat, as I'm attempting, boring, try something more fun like this here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment