Sunday, May 20, 2012

North Hollywood Monday- do it. I'm gonna do it, I tell you.








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ONE TWO THREE- In keeping my steady pace of doing things in small quantities, no more that three, I have upped the sweat factor in my exercising. I've included something different that is designed to make me sweat. It works fine. We are now on level two of getting shit done physically. As I've been mentioning for a couple of months, I had a problem that required medicine and now I find that I am steadily increasing in weight. I really don't mind if I get bigger as long as I'm still eager to do stuff and am able to carry them out. I'm not the kind of person, to care much about appearance as far as the stuff you cant' do anything about is concerned goes, in myself or others. That is to say that if I've got some traits fate has endowed me with physically as everyone else does also. Some things are deemed more attractive according to whatever society one is lucky to be born into and time in history. Some of these things fall in and out of favor depending on the culture. Sometimes you can do something about it, as in weight and sometimes not, as in height. and in the sense, I feel that if you can't do anything about it don't worry then. Worry will accomplish nothing.
    Worry is wasted energy that could be used for a greater things like sex. Just kidding not just sex (so much more than just sex, maybe not as fun, but whatever). But the idea that I can be weighed down by such a worry doesn't figure into my scheme of things. I'd much rather spend the time learning to and knitting each and everyone of you a sweater. It would be so much more appreciated. Now, on the other hand if I find that my weight gain is simply a side affect of a particular medication I am taking, then I'd like to know.
    The problem lies in that I have to sort out several things, is it my change in behavior that is affecting this change in weight? Is my lack of exercise to blame?- Well that  is something to be seen by my getting back into the habit of walking and exercising daily.  Will this bring my weight gaining to a stop? will I decrease in weight back to my usual weight, or will I continue to increase? If I continue to increase in weight as I've been doing I may need to adjust my eating habits which are ...not so good lately.
    I know it, don't remind me. I know... I know. I love cake and all sorts of fried foods with dusted seasonings and spices and I love sweets. I just love them. I do. If I could marry them, I would. My taste in food is something I hadn't given much thought to. I never had a reason to. I just ate whatever was in front of me. I'm not a fancy eater. I don't need specialty food with different layers of flavors or notes. I love it,yes,  I don't need it on a regular basis. Honestly if it's accompanied by a piece of bread and some butter or followed by a piece of cream pie, I can eat pretty much anything warm. It doesn't even have to be warm, sometimes I see it as a source of energy. No matter what I did, I never gained a pound. No matter how much I've tried ( and I tried for the longest time, and nothing. Not weightlifting not protein shakes. My metabolism seemed too fast. The more I tried the thinner I got). I've always eaten pretty healthy with a side of unhealthy snacks now and then, not until a couple of years ago (around 5) did I increase the awful good fried foods and greasy breads. It's not until two years ago that my weight slowly started inching up. It's not a big deal, like I've mentioned before. I think meat on the bones is sexy as hell. I would not have even noticed if the gain was even, but it just seems to go to my waist, steadily, and now consistently. I don't drink beer to have a beer gut, so we're off to find a solution. The whole time I emphasize: I'm not putting too much effort or time into the worry part.
     Did all of that make any sense to you guys?-. Does that sound like a good plan? Of course it does. I may still gain a little more weight, but if no changes occur after the incorporation of exercise increase stage (which is in effect starting this week), I will then move on to food habits. Until then let us eat cake, my  ENCHURRITOS!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                             food


LOVE THIS SONG.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NOHO NEWS

I really hope you guys join me in exploring this fair city that is the Hollywood in the North. Or the NORTH HOLLYWOOD, if you will. It's a delightful little city where you are likely to find gum on the sidewalks and people driving on the streets, and staying off the sidewalks for the most part. Feel free to flag down any nearby official if that is not the case and you find yourself sharing a sidewalk with a moving vehicle.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment