Saturday, May 19, 2012

North Hollywood Saturday. One two three



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you are in the best of health and doing something good for yourselves. It could be getting ready for a big task or it could be sleeping in. I know you can do it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sometimes I just want to do it all especially since the end of Friday is nearing and the weekend will be upon me. I'm running out of time. I must get things done, I must finish....AAARRRGGG. That little dudes is how my brain operates sometimes.
      Today is going on. That's what happening. I'm getting ready for the weekend and all it's got. I'm hoping to get a couple of chores out of the way. But first I gotta get a hold of myself. Slow down and pace myself. ONE TWO THREE. I have to remember one, two, three things only at one time.Welcome.
    ONE-I am now walking every other day, soon it will be every day. I'm either doing that early in the morning or later in the evening. Early in the morning is kinda painful as I am still asleep when I'm walking it's not until I'm almost done that I get energized and pumped. You do sweat when you walk. Therefore you've got to wash up, and get ready for the day. Later in the evening it's a bit harder to do because you've already done so much and you just want to rest a little and maybe nap or watch television. It feels so good, ah. But you do feel better after you are done. You feel energetic and alive again, trouble is that doesn't happen until you're almost done with your 45-60 minute walk that is how much is recommended to get your heartbeat going.
    TWO-I started something in the last couple of days. I've been reading A Tale Of Two Cities. Okay, okay, I've been listening to a reading of a Tale of Two Cities, the classic novel. I've posted the audio books on YOUTUBE here. And I'm memorizing certain parts, unintentionally I found. You see, I have to keep playing over and over Chapters 1-6 because something always comes up and interrupts my concentration so I've got to rewind, or as is most likely, begin again. So over and over I've heard "my mistakes take the form of lead" to paraphrase the reader. I get such a kick out of that, I'm like a kid. I've begun acting out these phrases, too. It's so much fun to read.
    THREE- Stretch, don't forget to stretch calves upper thigh, ankle, stretch at every stop sign. I stretch before I begin walking. I stretch after I'm done, for a least five minutes. STRETCH.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

No comments:

Post a Comment