Saturday, May 26, 2012

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Cali* Saturday-I'm gonna work it out. JOIN ME





sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                                                           JOIN ME ON THIS JOURNEY. I -II-III
I had a friend ask me what I was up to and I drew a blank as to what to say. I mean I am doing tons of stuff and getting stuff done, yes, but more than anything I am thankful to be able to get stuff done and be around on such a beautiful day to appreciate it and have wonderful friends to share with. I forget it when I'm tiptoeing around the apartment in pain. I wake up and check my body for soreness and check the clock for time and make a call as to when I'll work out next so long as I don't skip it. But honestly I'd gladly skip any workout or any physical re-shaping if I needed to help a loved one or was neglecting something in my life, but I am not. I am only neglecting the nights out and about tom-catting or drinking and seriously I ain't feeling any of those things at this time. So I'm happily thankful and genuinely full of love toward all around me and readily available to assist if needed. Until then we are so gonna beat the heck out of this workout routine until it is nothing but a thing (sorry; nothin but a thang!). I'm taking it slow so for those of you considering on joining me on this journey to be better: go on! get on it.
I'm sure you've consulted your physician and asked about a physical workout routine at some point in your long lovely life, why not implement it now or soon. Just start out by setting aside 15 minutes of your day to do some physical activity and commit to that on a daily basis until you can increase the time and the workout strategies. Just 15 minutes, with maybe 15 minute increment, you can do that if you push yourself. I'm sure you'll love the change in mood!
    FYI: the most difficult thing I'm finding when doing this one hour daily workout (I've slowly been increasing my time and routine) is my breathing. It sounds ridiculous, but breathing steadily through my nose to not feel sick is kinda hard, at first. I'm getting better little by little, but all of these little things are adding up to why people don't want to take the 15 minutes a day to work out: It's kind of a pain. But a pain that is definitely worth it. Congratulations those of you that have decided to join me. 15 minutes a day.


sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss





sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
NoHo Saturday- Resting up the old body and giving the morning a good go at it!

I've decided to wake up early Saturday, or early for me, instead of staying out late Friday nite showering the people I love with alcoholic drinks and sexy dance.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss





sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment