Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday

Los Angeles Metro Orange Line, Valley College Stop



DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY TUMBLER AT:

             http://agoodbuy1.tumblr.com/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Welcome to Man was I drunk!.The place where I try to make sense of things. The place where I can talk to myself and get motivated or stay motivated or express my awe. This is the place where I sometimes vent at the political landscape or lack thereof, at the apathy that permeates our daily lives. I talk to myself but by all means feel free to take anything that may apply to you. I feel honored to have someone visit let alone take from here, this little space on the internet that I have decorated with the re-purposed and the re-blogged.  I'm enjoying your guys efforts and pictures greatly, thanks. I'm amazed. -R.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I don't know if where you are tonight the night is as beautiful as it is here. Essentially, it is as nice as it can be. It is as nice as you could possible ask for it to be. I went outside to get something from the corner and it struck me how amazing the night really was. It's been nice all day and this night just serves as the perfect end to an awesome day. I hope that all of you out there reading this had something great happen to you today. I hope that tomorrow something unexpectantly quirky cheers you up. I hope that all day you go on smiling as if someone just told you a good joke. Not a great joke, but a good joke, I don't want people to look at you guys with a weird look on them.
    Outside the breeze is cooling the warmth left over from today. And it's kind of quiet, not as loud as Los Angeles can get. It's so nice. I hope you get a chance to have a night like tonight, sometime this summer, if not tonight.
    It's Wednesday, let's knock it out of the ball park.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you ever feel like you don't deserve to be happy?    You do, deserve it. Let there be not doubt about it.


I don't know why people feel that way, But I know they do. I just want to remind you that it is possible to feel happy and stay happy. You don't have to punish yourself or deny yourself that joy. If you are having trouble being happy or staying happy, 'cause your not used to it, but you really want to be happy. It's okay, you just have to practice being happy, like working out, and giving thanks for being happy is a good way to remind you in case you're otherwise preoccupied. And if it's still hard for you, don't fret about it, and just do as they saying goes: Fake it 'till you make it. We'll wait for you, we're not doing anything else 'cept passing time, anyway.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Thursday, already!

I bet you didn't think the week would sneak up on you so quick. Well it's here, so is the weekend almost. Got some good plans? I've almost done re-doing my tiny garden the way I've wanted it for years, and the best thing? - I didn't even know it. Now, that I've started and am almost finished, I get the feeling it looks better than it had for years. I love it!! What are your plans?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NO WAY!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty

No comments:

Post a Comment