Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday. NORTH HOLLYWOOD. Drink water it's inexpensive.

GET YOUR TICKET. RIDE. 1 Day pass ticket= $5.00


Metro DAY PASS-Get to ride local Los Angeles Metro buses. $5:00 dollars for the day, good until 3am the following day.

Accepts Debit, credit and of course CASH. Dolla Dolla Billz.
http://www.metro.net/riding/fares/








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 WATER...
I hope some of you are attempting to come along with us on this journey. This journey to do something good in an effort to feel good and turn the tide from good to great in our lives. I found that sometimes when I was hungry it turns out I was thirsty. Some might say: well I'd never confuse those two. After exercising, sometimes when cooling down after stretching, I'd feel hungry and out of breath. I figured I'd eat after a shower and didn't think my stomach could handle food anyway. After cleaning up, though, I felt starved and weakening. Instead of food I'd get a big glass of water and suck it down. I didn't much care for water before that. I found I was not only getting used to the taste, but I liked it and found myself finally drinking those 5 glasses of water that are recommended in one day. I eat more than three meals a day, it's just that my body needs water and I feel hungry all the time as a result, I drink myself some tall tumblers. Nothing feels like water after a while, sodas or juices won't cut it. I need water.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  From the NOHO.-Wanna join in an make things better?
Went to walk today. I'm doing it in the mornings, now. I like it better, that way the feeling sticks around for quite a while. Also pretty soon it won't cool down until 4 AM sometimes. It's nice (just a matter of gettin used to the heat and not see the temperature as an enemy). ?Don't forger to ask your doctor. I once had a doctor who was very strict with the types of activities I could and couldn't do: No repelling from the roofs of our apartment building, spidey. Nor would he let me go days without sleep while I had marathons to see how many dos equis beers I could sip like a classy lady without throwing up or start hallucinating (2, at two days, I would forget where I lived and crawl into other peoples windows).



                                                                                                                                                                                                            
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment