Sunday, July 29, 2012

MONDAY! MONDAY!!

AS PROMISED WE WENT BACK TO OUR MORE TRADITIONAL LOOK. IT'S MONDAY, AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU LIKED THE CHANGE UP IN THAT LITTLE WEEKEND TIME SPAN. LIKE A WARDROBE CHANGE WITH ALL THE MALFUNCTIONS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE. LET'S DO IT AGAIN SOON, YES?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY TUMBLER AT:

             http://agoodbuy1.tumblr.com/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Welcome to Man was I drunk!.The place where I try to make sense of things. The place where I can talk to myself and get motivated or stay motivated or express my awe. This is the place where I sometimes vent at the political landscape or lack thereof, at the apathy that permeates our daily lives. I talk to myself but by all means feel free to take anything that may apply to you. I feel honored to have someone visit let alone take from here, this little space on the internet that I have decorated with the re-purposed and the re-blogged.  I'm enjoying your guys efforts and pictures greatly, thanks. I'm amazed. -R.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






MONDAY!!!!!




 
MONDAY!!!
 
 






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
 For those that are maybe trying to figure out a way to see results in their life. You're already doing it if you take the same amount of time to do exercise everyday (I do, I do!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


big NOHO living.

I was wondering if having to many things to do in any particular day makes your head hurt. It doesn't usually happen to me,but there are days in which I take on too many tasks at once. It's not for sure its just In some odd combination when on those days I have noticed I get frustrated and seem to not advance on a particular task, that I've developed headaches. But I like that I know exactly where those aches come from. More importantly, though, I can manage the headache if and when I get a handle on the tasks. Problemo solved-o.
    You got any clever tricks to counteract your body's warning signs or cries for attention?
    Its funny in a wonderful sort of way that your body has so developed and evolved that it can and will do things that preserve life, even if at the time it seems like a hassle, and an undesired obstacle. I know what it means when I get a headache behind my right eye. My body is telling me, to take it easy. I'm getting a physical text from my mind letting me know that I'm working myself up, and to take it easy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Tuesday already!

 I'm thinking about having a cleaner version of this Man was I drunk! Blog/tumbler. A version that I can open at work or at my favorite nite club (j/k), without having to cover up all the pics. I'm constantly thinking up weird blurbs and stuff that I'd rather post or up-load before I forget or loose the detail or the minutiae. In case you were doubting me when I said I do this ( blogging/posting) because its good for me and I benefit tremendously. It helps me make sense daily. So please don't be alarmed if I post too much (what's too much, right?), or too little, yea, right.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty




No comments:

Post a Comment