Thursday, July 5, 2012

FRIDAY.LeBron Focuses By Reading



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              AH THOSE DAYS
    What a day! You make of them, them being, weird days, what you can. If a day takes a turn for the negative (they do don't they?), stop and turn it around, with a smile, or maybe a hug. I hugged everyone twice and squeezed real hard. It worked. I changed it. Get some positive energy going. You just need that one spark.  I've seen many a day go downhill and then turned around and end up being a great day. You cannot accept a negative defeated attitude. And yes you can turn it around.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hate checking and editing my food intake. I can't stand it, seriously. I still do it, though, daily, except for the occasional gathering with home cooked meals,for those of you wondering.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Look! what a way to focus, who would of thought reading served a whole other set of puI hate checking and editing my food intake. I can't stand it, seriously. I still do it, though, daily, except for the occasional gathering with home cooked meals,for those of you wondering.poses. I will add a good book to do just that: focus.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I've gotta watch what I eat because I'm begining to see some kind of results. I stopped growing which is great and I believe I have some muscle definition. :-)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pretty?  /   Ugly?

Pretty?  /   Ugly?

Pretty?  /   Ugly?
prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyugly


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






chan







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                         NOHO lliving it up
    I went out today and walked a while when normally I eat. Halfway through my walk I got an irresistabe urge to eat. I felt weak and I thought: I'm not going to make it. I should tell you, my litte burrito brothers, I've felt like before, a lot actually. I do make it, obviously and I really feel like I'm gonna die at that particular time.So when this happens to me I've got to push on through. I actually picture my body using the excess fat on my side and going through with my day or task, weird, I know. It's weird I rationalize this feeling like this, and weird that the human body does just that, it actually will survive for days on just stored fat, so there! skinny ones. I won't go exercise when I should be eating.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment