Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday






DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY TUMBLER AT:

             http://agoodbuy1.tumblr.com/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Welcome to Man was I drunk!.The place where I try to make sense of things. The place where I can talk to myself and get motivated or stay motivated or express my awe. This is the place where I sometimes vent at the political landscape or lack thereof, at the apathy that permeates our daily lives. I talk to myself but by all means feel free to take anything that may apply to you. I feel honored to have someone visit let alone take from here, this little space on the internet that I have decorated with the re-purposed and the re-blogged.  I'm enjoying your guys efforts and pictures greatly, thanks. I'm amazed. -R.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Quantified-Self-Strategies-to-Improve-Your-Life
 For those that are maybe trying to figure out a way to see results in their life. You're already doing it if you take the same amount of time to do exercise everyday (I do, I do!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to say that I hope you guys are enjoying the way the blog looks tonight. I just wanted to see if I could make it look shocking and stunning. I saw it in my head and I wanted to see it translated onto the blog. It's almost as I saw it exactly. So I hope you were stunned and shocked when you first looked. While visually, shocking, has its place in my heart, as a style, and it always will be. Part of me loved the visual assaults of punk and new-wave, the music sometimes was just icing on that cake. I understand that people are multi-demensional, ever changing with an everpresent continuos steak running throughout the different phases of one's life, that make you, you. The streak running throughout my a life, looks a little like this blog. I have different styles of music that I listen throughout the day, while I do dfferent things that need to be done so that I feel good about myself. OH, yea, I need to do things to feel good. What happpens if you don't do these things to feel good?
-do you feel bad?
I do not feel bad right off the bat, it takes a while of not doing anything positive before the negative stuff starts to become a routine. Because I'm going to develop a routine. The question is what routine will I follow?
Will I watch television shows after television show with some salty greasy snack, and ice cream? An NCIS Marathon? -yes, please.
Or will I work out for an hour, until I sweat, and then do a 15 minutes stretch because that makes me feel great, not good, but great? And then have some Thrifty brand ice cream? -I've got to make a choice, because a routine will develop, and I will either feel good and post about it in an attempt to share my successes, or the other choice.
I don't have to share the specifics of the results of the other choice. All I'm going to say about that is just that during the day you are not alone in that we are given choices and that seriosly, super dupper seriously, The choice is yours as to wether you just want to pass the time clocking in 40 plus hours a week, or do you want live a life that doesn't.make you sad?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Yes I still am editing my food intake. I dislike that so much, never having done that except when I was sick or had an upset stomach. I do have my routine of spending 1 hour a day exercising and sweating. I really do feel so good about doing that every day. It elevates endorphines which are a natural mood elevating chemical. When you do exercise and raise endorphines, you then can do other thigs that make you feel good,why?-you're on a roll! Celebtate your getting better and your decision to make good choices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Tomorrow is Monday,  already!  It's all good we're gonna be ready to work exercise aand if your gonna buy a house, make sure its not haunted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                                      UGLY?  / PRETTY?     prettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglyprettyuglypretty

No comments:

Post a Comment