Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday. The real real housewives in front of a camera finally get real, really.

now departing for Warner Center on the other side of the Valley


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              GET SOME SLEEP
Dang it! I've been messing around with my sleeping pattern in an effort to make my days off more time-effective. And as a result I had the worst day yesterday. I woke up all night after finally falling alseep hours after I'm accustomed to. I was tired all day and wanted nothing more that to sleep. The funny thing is when sleep time comes around I am wide awake. I've therefore got to get ready to sleep hours before I plan to sleep. I can't have too much to think about, chores, activities etc. I can't eat anything that keeps me active at night, no caffeine or too much sugar. I must start slowing down my always racing mind to a more mellow state. I know people like to take shortcuts and smoke something or have a lttle drinky poo (you know who you are) I used to be the same. I'm taking the longer road and opting to change my patterns thought and action wise in an effort to effect physical change without having to use a little helper , if you know what I mean. The mind is capable of so much and I want to tap that, and use that power for good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you find your mind races thinking about so much stuff to do or stuff that didn't get done, when you should be relaxing and winding down at the end of the day try something conducive to chilling out like a 70 minute chillout mix from YOUTUBE. It should do the trick.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                             NOHO SATURDAY
This is a weekend that is so full of hope, right fellas? You can get so much done in one day. You can enjoy this day to relax and drink something nice. A homemade ice tea, with extras. You can get that closet organized early and spend the rest of the day watching a movie you rented. I rented The Vow. It was...okay. It was based on true events so that made it a little more interesting. But Tatum could've been a little more self-assured and I wouldn't have minded. Although I don't think that cocky guy would have gone too well with the story.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought I was going to snap last night. I was awake for a good chunk of the night and I finally decided to watch some television instead of laying there thinking about how I wasn't sleepy. I watched late night cable and came to realize how different bad television can be. There is bad offered by the ladies channel and then there is bad by SyFy channel. One has movies about morphed dinos and mega-mutants and the other one is sad and emotionally driven. But nothing is as bad as that cable network that has mainly reality television as its staple. The real housewives. The real housewives that are divorced now. The real housewives on tour. The real housewives on ice.
    It's funny I can stand to watch Syfy's Piranhaconda, Dinoshark and Mega Piranha but if I have to watch another bad actress pretend to be a housewife or sportswife or anything other than a person with a camera crew aimed at her general direction awaiting any kind of mayhem, I might loose more than just sleep.
If I would of known you were there I would never have said that, obviously. UGH.
I'm fully grown I don't need anyone telling me how I should or shouldn't be acting!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


x


No comments:

Post a Comment