Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm feeling Blue*Monday* The NOHO-YOU MADE IT!!!


Arriving at the NOHO Metro REDLINE parking lot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    At this point Some of you have already seen True Blood Season 5 opening episode and you already know what happened? can you believe it?? I can't. Let me know what you most liked about it or least. I'm getting a lot of feedback from friends and some have questions so it will be an interesting thing to see this season unfold.
    Tomorrow is Monday, don't freak out just get out there and do it. I know it feels a little overwhelming because the weekend was so good and fun, but it's just another day and you made it here in one piece. And that deserves some congratulations. YAY!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                               I'M FEELING BLUE
    Sunday night in the NOHO-I could just have the pre-Monday blues. For some reason I'm feeling a little morose, nostalgic, melancholic. Maybe its some kind of comedown after watching True Blood, finally. Maybe it's because I've been in the mood for a ROMCOM and all I've been feeding on is SCI-FI, and finally seeing a ROMCOM has made me yearn for company and not having the right company makes me morose, melancholic and remember things and be nostalgic. It's never that easy is it?-Because, Just having any company is not enough, is it?
    Maybe sex will fill the void, that always used to work? Maybe a drink will work, that always worked, too. Maybe some drinks followed by sex will fill the sad empty feeling I'm focused on. I could do it and still be up in time for work, if I plan this just right. I'll be an ass at work but ...hey! who'll notice-right?
    Maybe I'll just grow up and realize that I won't always get what I want, when I want. Sometimes I've just gotta suck it up and not self-destruct. Not behave in a self-destructive manner and feel better for it in the morning. Next time I'll stick to the SCI-FI and call it a day.
   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

No comments:

Post a Comment