Monday, June 4, 2012

MONDAY-NOHO- North Hollywood-CALI*Fiona Apple new song.





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Today was a great day to get out and do something, wasn't it? So I did. I went to the park and had a great day lounging in the sun and the shade. I fought with a squirel for territory, actually it just wanted fatty sweet and salty foods I might have been carrying in my picnic basket. I did not budge and refused to feed the wildlife, as tempted as we may become. It's such a shame that they see humans and expect any type of food let alone a processed fatty one. I did have them on me, several different type, I might add, because you just never know what you'll be in the mood for, right? But I left none of it behind. I love going to this particular park because it has some water and that attracts all kinds of birds. Not any wonderful little quail, but some other beautiful variety. I lay there and was calmly able to watch ducks fly by, and some types of stork-like birds and bluish cranes fly in nearby to land. Also there was a wood-pecking little  number that made it's home somewhere nearby because it kept coming back after short periods away. And I was able to watch several types of smallish birds including humming birds perch very near me. Finally I ate some fudge/banana Popsicle called a bullit, I think. That is how I topped off that day at the park.
    I am on my second day of dieting. I have started to watch what I eat and skip anything that is not essential. No more snacking anytime, anyplace. I seriously hate it. I did not know I get really hungry towards the end of the day. I'm having issues in particular with the moment before I go to bed. I want to stuff my mouth full of cereal and wash it down with some milk. I want to chew on some milk duds while I write this blog. I really just want to stuff myself with all kinds of goodies at the same time and wash them down with a cup of coffee heavy on the creamer or a melting ice cream scoop with all the trimmings, seriously. C'mon!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NOHO-North Hollywood- CALI-
Did you know FIONA APPLE had a new cd? She does. Did you know she's released a single you can hear on YOUTUBE. She does -EVERY SINGLE NIGHT Fiona Apple. Now Fiona is one of those musicians you have to be in the mood for, or it just won't sit well. So relax yourself and get a listen, I know Mondays are kind of an issue with you and me, but here give it a go
her phrasing her voice her demeanor. It's so fiona
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm hungry. AND I'm not going to eat anything as much as I want to. It just seems so unreal the cravings I'm getting. I'm going to ignore them and remember that this can't possibly be real. I've got so much to do tomorrow, I can't possibly be thinking about food at this hour, especially after all I ate today, get a grip.


Therefore I must make a point to my ridiculous cravings: Suck it!! and I'll see you tomorrow on the workout playing-field where you will help fuel my motivation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MONDAY IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO SAY BRING IT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment