Sunday, June 10, 2012

prometheus*DIET WEEK ONE IN THE NOHO*SUNDAY* Where's HOYT?TRUE BLOOD







SADLY NO HOYT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today there will be blood. True blood. It is the first episode of the season, it will have Christopher Melloni, from Law and Order: SVU and OZ. He's always been pretty intense in his portrayals of cops and prisoners. I can barely contain myself. I have not seen Jim Parrack or 'HOYT' in any of the promotional pictures for the upcoming series. I hope that doesn't really mean anything. I hope there is plenty of HOYT to go around, and plenty o' fun for all involved. Let's do this!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx











xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    I went to go see PROMETHEUS, today. I couldn't wait for anybody to tell me about it seeing as how it's been pretty quiet with the promotions of this movie and all. Honestly, I thought it was so beautiful. It was a bit cold looking but that is one of the many things I luv about science fiction movies, it's fictional but it can be so real or beautiful. To look at someones' vision of what something unseen or touched might look like can be moving, and touching as good as any painting in a museum. To find that someones' vision or image can be as good as your own imagination or better, well that's just worth the ticket. I liked the story, it kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was next. I will see it again, maybe twice. I found this story to be more thought provoking than most other science fiction to hit the screen recently. Some people will see this as movie as an affront to their beliefs. Some people will truly dislike it. That is the way it goes. I'd like to hear your guys' opinion on this after you've seen it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


chef Jose Garces


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  
                       DIET  UP IN THE NOHO
    I have now been doing this diet thing for a week I should say first of all I feel like someone accidentally on purpose drpped and iron on my toes. I feel mad at times and sometimes it's just maddening. It hurts the most right before bed I thought I could eat a horse some nights especially if that horse was made out of Captain Crunch Peanut butter cereal and milk, Heck even some Special K cereal tastes delicious, what is in that anyhow? it doesn't taste like a regular flavored flake; the corn variety. I learned to drink diet coke and went back to coffee black. think the first couple ot days I wasn't sure which was up or down. It seems like a blur for the first 40ish hours of the food monitoring that went on.
   I stocked up on cottage cheese and greens because at one point in the week, I wanted to eat and had reached my limit for that day, I held off until I couldn't any more, and feeling the madness coming on, I succumbed and ate everything, yet, nothing seemed to appease me at one point even eating cereal didn't cut it an brought me no joy. I panicked and had freaked out. I decided the next time I panicked like that I would eat stuff that didn't have much in the form of calories or fat. And as much of it as I want. The thing is I don't want much of that in the first place.                                                                                                                       


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment