Friday, June 1, 2012

MOVIE FRIDAY- 50 First dates






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I've let you guys know that I have been trlying to be a better person. That I'm gonna simplify my life by doing things in sets of 3s. Never more it gets to complicated. I'm making things better in my life by doing exercise and setting a timetable or goal. Exercise makes me feel good and it keeps my energy up, I get to sweat and the sense of accomplishment is awesome. If I don't notice a change in two weeks, on the third week there is change. The reason I've been seeking a change in my weight is not vanity, it is that I never have gained weight ever, I always wanted to and never did. I find that in the last two years I've grown. I've grown only in the middle which is interesting, almost. It is during this time that I've been taking a medicine that a doctor prescribed, a second doctor has confirmed and a third doctor changed in dosage. I am now on the same medication in its initial dosage and we're pretty sure it is the wrong dosage we just all want to be sure. I need to know that this medication is not the culprit. I don't know that, yet. So I decided to exercise and see if that change has anything to do with my weight gain. If it is: fine, riddle solved. If it does not affect my weight we will continue to move and change things around and see if I can find the thing responsible for my weight gain. Next in line is diet, this weekend as a matter of fact. I'll keep you guys posted on that sidebar. If it turns out to be the aging process or a sedentary lifestyle, well then hurray! for genetics. I won't have to worry about that anymore. If and when I find the reason I'll decide if I want to continue to exercise and diet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  50 FIRST DATES
The Waikiki sneaky...Sean Austin with a lisp and in bicycle shorts. Drew looking amazing and Adam Sandler with his group of actors. The music is pretty fun. What's not to love?? It's ADAM SANDLER!!!
You either love him or hate him. I wish more people loved him because it's just so much more fun to love him than hate him. I used to hate him, so I know. I just figured: its a matter of not trying to read too much into his movies, his movies come from a good place no matter what anybody says. It seems like he wants to teach people to be more accepting of others with silly slapstick comedies. This one is pretty good. One of his better homes(much like the Cohen Bro.s)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment