Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday

Yes, it is true, I will be taking two weeks off in the next couple of weeks. There will be no posts, but I shall bring new material. I'm fully inspired already, so I'd love to see how a vacation affects the posting.
    How's Everyone doing? I hope all is good. I've been pretty consistent with some of the changes and routines I've adopted for daily exercises. I have not incorporated physical workouts so, that will be next. Perhaps a 3040minute walk with some kind of increment. I have not worked out while timing myself for a while (what's a while?-a couple of years) We are still in the midst of redoing the apartment. Something that started with roommate Joe (Jo-Jo the friendliest of drinking buddies) deciding he was gonna paint his bedroom. Months ago and gallons of paint earlier. It's been so much fun. I found papers and pictures I hadn't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment