Sunday, January 15, 2012

PARTY



January 14, Saturday
Yesterday we celebrated a birthday, and everyone decided to go to a local restaurant. I could go either way, on a number of choice places to celebrate at. It turns out that everyone was LOCO over their margaritas, in particular the mango margaritas. Who am I to deny everyone a perfectly good opportunity to indulge in mango margaritas? I'm no monster, right?. Local restaurant it is!

   It gave us, as friends, the chance to catch up after the holidays if some of us were out of town, or busy getting stuffed and rolled in flour like a fowl (Joey...nice new year eh?). I saw the perfect opportunity to talk about something that I have been feeling not very concerned about but curious and have on previous occasions brought up on this here blog. concerning the recent weight gain. I felt it was an appropriate enough subject and I wondered if any of them had any experience with it. I asked to see if they had ever woken up to find themselves in this situation: The case of the shrinking clothes. I wanted to know if I was the only one to go to sleep in clothes that fit perfect upon laying down, only to wake up in a pulling frenzy and find that you're being strangled by the same t-shirt that fit just fine a few hours ago. Nobody knew what I was talking about. I have a feeling by the looks I got, that I'll be approached later on about it. Nevertheless, I decided not to mention how lately my underwear feels like I'm a stripper dancer waiting for my big number and a chance to rip off my pants to reveal ever tightening shorts. Better, my underwear make me feel like it's laundry day and I'm wearing a bikini bathing suit all day long  underneath. I didn't mention anything about it. I drank that margarita they all keep going on about, while giving them looks of suspicion. Yes the mango margarita is effen good if you wondering. Real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment