Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Thursday all, hope you're as good as good gets, 'cause I wouldn't have it any other way. I hear there's some people that went to the NOHO fest and couldn't find a drink. Maybe they just weren't looking hard enough. Because I seemed to have no problem getting a couple of drinks...from the coffee cup filled with vodka I took with me. Just kidding, I don't drink from coffee cups filled with booze...anymore. Things were a little hard to find and spread out but bearable, I thought.
    Oh yea, remodeling has begun on JO’s bedroom. Today we cleared his room of all furniture.  I am fucking tired.  I could really use a massage …on my penis. Oh what… (actually I don’t’ think that’s technically called a massage and anyway I prefer the way the British pronounce it ma-ssage as opposed to massage not the other word :p ). We’ve (he has) decided to go with a Robins egg hint of blue and deep chocolate accents because I haven’t seen that in every girls magazine in the last couple of years. I’m sure it will look nice in the end. I’ll love it. I like those colors together fine and all it’s just annoying to hear people think they invented those colors today. Joe I love you but I'm gonna hug you 'till you poop, damn it. Tomorrow advertisers will decide on another color and we’ll be surrounded with those, whatever. I was sold on his original theme: Dowtown-Los Angeles -tropical-garden-leather-bar. It would of been different. I like painting and helping a friend out, but I don’t know if I can continue this for long. Working after working all day isn’t working that great. I may have to quit my day job.
    The music video is an odd one all right, for those who remember this and for those hearing it for the first time. Yes it's the same MINISTRY, and the song is work for love, gotta do what you gotta do.
    Hit me. dude...where's my clothes???

No comments:

Post a Comment