Wednesday, July 29, 2015

the DT (DOWNTOWN) sweating it out-Wednesday





http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com







Do you know what today is? It is THAT time if the year. 2015 STYLE. Today is the day that we get to praise the miracle that is SWEAT. Today is the day that we rejoice in the act of sweating. The go to function of the human body to cool you down, whenever you get too hot by physical exertion or anything else that raises your blood pressure. The one thing that keeps your pores clean and clear as a peppermint oil rubdown. NOW, my broChachos, the reason I make a point of stating this every year is because I know that during this time I am covered in sweat most of the day . Whether I am exercising vigorously,  or just reading a book. Its inevitable. C'est la vida. Such is life. I have experience with insecure people, perhaps out of ignorance maybe to appease their own insecurities, making you feel bad about sweating, or sweat marks, or stains. I, not knowing better, felt terrible, or embarrassed. That is not nice, my broChachos. Ignore them, they do not know about what they speak. I know many people get grossed out by this perfectly healthy action, and I just want to remind you to carry on sweating. If you didn't sweat something may be wrong. And you should see a doctor. Otherwise...keep sweating! It's as normal and healthy as all out. PSI love this platform: manwasidrunk! Where else could we speak about sweat? It is something we should not have to adress. But in this world of fake this and fake that, I am fortunate enough to shine a light on something real and natural. I hope I get to do this forever! Well maybe for a while, until my dancing career takes off. DANCES WITH WINGS! In tha house!  theplacebtobe.
    Oh by the way (BTW) fellas don't forget to HIGHLIGHT A PLAYER! Awright?- Manwasidrunk.















beef…it’s what’s for dinner  | ↩ | ❌
http://poundthadawg.tumblr.com/post/124900235053/beefits-whats-for-dinner







thick ‘n juicy  | ↩ | ❌
http://poundthadawg.tumblr.com/post/124734354568/thick-n-juicy


No comments:

Post a Comment