Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday




http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com





Stone seats at Union Station Red line. 




I would like to take today to be thankful for life, the ability to breathe this SoCali air even when it's humid and grey out (yes, still). I would also like to be thankful for all the good in the world that we have been blessed with in recent weeks. Most of all, I am FILLED with thankfulness for the fact that tight pants are once again in style with men. BOOYA!

I would however like to point out that with tighter pants one should probably consider wearing briefs as a safe and comfortable underwear option. I just saw someone wearing boxer shorts with tight jeans. The reason I could tell what underwear he was sporting, was because they were sticking out of his pants like an oversized cloth diaper. Or a small bundled curtain. A red curtain.  His underwear was red, did you guys get that? :-b   manwasidrunk.
























http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/122512810530/hot-stud-i-shouldve-asked-this-man-to-marry-me









No comments:

Post a Comment