Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Arranging my new apartment-Tuesday




http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com











I'm setting up my favorite books on my shelf. It turns out I have many books that I like. Who knew I was such a big Anne Rice fan? I mean, I knew I liked her plenty, especially her stories with a southerly backdrop. Louisiana being a state I always found so attractive, and somehow imagined to be so effen romantic (you know, much like many people see Paris, France or Glendale, California j/k on that last one)  I like her story telling so much, but I had no idea I owned so much of her stuff. She is good, though, we will keep her here at the offices of manwasidrunk (my dining room). I will probably keep both copies of TO KILL A MOKINGBIRD, as it is the classic to share with the uninitiated. The easiest read. Please, tell me you guys (and everyone you know) have read it, yes? I have got an extra copy I can lend you- but I will ask you as to your progress and enjoy rereading it myself.
    My dear and sweet Chalupas, As you guys know, the reason I am arranging my books and things is because I just moved/had a weird first half of 2015/have been looking to supplement my income... by feverishly looking for and finally getting a second job/having had severe medical\physical issues resulting from my medical insurance being bungled up for a period of several months/have had no time for friends or socializing. BUT despite having so much physical, mental and spiritual activity, I would like to announce that I am finally getting my dancing career back on track- again. I have been dreaming if this day (today - Tuesday), as the day that Dances with Wings (My new troupe name) takes flight. Here we come. I am working on a very cool promotional graphic representation. A PICTURE. Are you guys ready? Its Tuesday, fellas, drop it like it's just to heavy to keep holding it up! Boom





http://iamtrexhearmeroar.tumblr.com/post/123642232448








http://iamtrexhearmeroar.tumblr.com/post/124978800810











http://iamtrexhearmeroar.tumblr.com/post/124995098432








No comments:

Post a Comment