Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday




http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com



Detal of union station red line




I find that reading does a lot to calm me down. If a book is good (and why else would you read a book, right?), I get excited. Once I start reading, though, I breath a sigh of relief and get on with the story. I calm down. If the story does get exciting, it's cool because it's a fantasy type of excitement. No harm can come from book excitement.
    You can have a drink or a snack while reading,  just be careful, because if certain drinks or snacks are your diet downfall, even while reading, you should avoid these. If you fear developing a heavy bottom, on you, avoid the snacking. Me?, I don't see a single thing wrong with doubling up the size of your bottom. I personally wish many guys had a heavier bottom (I encourage it highly-volunteering to inspect such matters in depth), but that is just me. Did it get hot up in hrrre?
    I genuinely do like what happened to Ethan Morrden's characters, in his books. I feel his writing became less exclusive and more enjoyable. When reading "I've A Feeling We're Not In Kansas Anymore" I felt there were certain things like the description and tales of The Pines, that were too local and privy; incestuous almost. The Circuit was a character in itself, and it informed much of the social agenda and goals in the book. Circuit parties are still a thing even out here (White Parties Black Parties), I believe. I wouldn't know because I never had a desire for them, my friends never mentioned these either. So they never existed as far as my universe was concerned. They still go on so...who knows the full extent of their influence or their hand in shaping  a part of culture for good or bad? The later books rely less on these sign posts. I still hold a soft spot for 'Kansas' because of my personal experience in reading such material at such a tumultuous age.








http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/122243652380/hunk-daddy-fuck-me-daddy










http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/122243652380/hunk-daddy-fuck-me-daddy



http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/122243652380/hunk-daddy-fuck-me-daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment