Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday





http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com













http://rugbyandbears.tumblr.com/post/42178452534/how-hot-would-it-be-to-find-a-big-sexy-prop-in-my












     As some of you know I just recently moved after some weeks of financial uncertainty (it happens), and weeks of endless apartment searching (what an awful awful way to spend your time off after work). To top of that wonderful experience,  now I have stuff in boxes. Loads of boxes. I have boxes everywhere. I have boxes of books and boxes of toys, boxes of clothing that are not of this season. You can only wear sweaters and jackets for a 2 hours period, on two consecutive weekends in the winter in the NoHo (SoCali). You don't know what weekends, however, so you always have to be ready from November to January. I have all kinds of cold weather clothing in boxes just for these occasions, ready to go in a moments notice. I wouldn't want to miss the few occasions to dress like my favorite English Rock Stars because I forgot where I left these jackets and scarves, I would kick myself.
   I have so many boxes I forgot what it is like to live in a furniture-bare apartment. It makes me long for the days when I didn't own much and was none the worse for it. I have been doing some thinking on this. I may start loosing some of these things. Keep only my essential rock star scarf and PRETTY WOMAN vinyl booys (kidding), and books that I can quote from. Everything else migh be set free. That is what is going on here at manwasidrunk.
     BTW have you guys been drinking plenty of water? It sweating season.  TIME TO GET YOUR SWEAT ON HOMIES! !











No comments:

Post a Comment