Thurs I can see that things this year are gonna be something to get a tight hold on. I mean that I need to start approaching things with attention and bright eyes, instead of a dismissive glance, and always ready to tackle the next project. This is a time to focus more. I need to appreciate things for what they are now, at this very moment, instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop, all in the name of preparedness. This is a time to slow down and appreciate things for what they are and the timing they take. This is all we can do, even though sometimes I wish things didn't happen at the time they do. I keep wishing things happened on my schedule. That is not always how things work out. I am practicing not freaking out for every thing that doesn't work out right away. Ahhh patience.-manwasIdrunk