Sunday, September 9, 2012

DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote something, I liked it tons. I hoped you would too. It didn't post. It's 8:21 p.m. SUNDAY night. I'm messing with the posting schedules to accomodate all the stuff going on, and it messed up. I'm posting it again. But I've got so much to post I'm so excited, that it's a bummer if it won't post as instructed. Sorry. Here's a NoHo flower as a peace sign. I'm ready to post the new one and you still haven't had a chance to read or throw things at your screen in disagreement or agreement of the first one. ARG!-Sorry guys if I bombard you with tons to read, and see. But I made a new logo and everything.

Hit refresh if you are reading this right before MONDAY 12:00 PM (lunchtime). Just saying.

It's an exciting time to be alive I'm excited to share it with you guys.


and don't think I didn't notice that it's been over a year MANWASIDRUNK came onto (stumbled, really) the interwebs. I'm excited that it's been over a year and some of you are still reading!!!!!!!!!! We got some new readers too, thanks. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
                                          THANKS YOU GUYS, I'M emoTIONAL
NEW POST AT 12:30 AM MONDAY. ROUGHLY FOUR HOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment