Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday (late)


http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com






Sorry I didn't post anything last night. I was at the doctors office taking care of something that had to be dealt with and that I knew I had to deal with. Even though it wasn't myself that was getting treatment. I do feel better having moved things in the right direction. I find it very helpful to have things that are supposed to fix themselves get a little push or a nod, if you will. Last night the little push meant having to wait all night at the doctors office making sure medical attention was sought and fear of waiting rooms and doctoral procedures was gently overcome. I feel so much better today. I am so thankful for the ability to assist whenever possible. I am aware that not everyone is in a position to do so. I am. Thank you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment