Friday, July 24, 2015

Drink or no Drink? Friday




http://manwasidrunk.blogspot.com





Storm Trooper try to do battle in my kitchen with Orca flashlight.  Yes that is a penny in the background













http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/121397866080/straightmenworshipping-everydayhotness




The weekend is upon us. It is that time of the week  when we can fill up on giggles and get our drink on and our herb on. UNLESS. We ( and this means anybody who fits the category) are the type of person that cannot drink or smoke. In that case we need to get our giggling on while enjoying a caffeinated sweet beverage. It doesn't mean you cannot enjoy all the pleasures of being alive and sexy, it does mean you will
    Some guys CANNOT drink. Alcohol is your kryptonite. Sorry, that's just the way life is sometimes. Nothing to it. Nothing but a thing, some cannot eat peanuts, or be around bees, what are you gonna do?-Let's just get on with life. Order a water, it's better for you, and it looks more distinguished



http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/121397866080/straightmenworshipping-everydayhotness





In moving apartments in such a short time I found a couple of things. Besides being super highly stressful it proved extremely depressing. I am okay but it kind of makes you fear for a shaken stability. I moved or had to move quicker than is recommended. That moving quickly and packing immediately leaves a feeling of lacking a safety net. That can really do a number on you if you have any insecurity issues. Lucky for me, I am solid as a rock. A crack rock, around a couple of addicts...who have no desire to be in recovery or sober. I was freaking out. Even now I feel the new apartment may be haunted, but I have been too tired to pay it any mind or do some weird little ceremony to get some peace of mind.
   I am settling in however. I do have some boxes that hold some prized possessions that I may not get to anytime soon. Which leads me to believe I may not need these as much as I thought I might. The packing simply prolonging a goodbye ceremony. I have stumbled on brick-a-brack that I do not know what to do with. I have some smallish STAR WARS Storm Trooper figures that have really got me thinking. Do I want to keep these and if so to what end? Will they conflict with my LOTR figures, which are of a slightly different size? And what would my WWE toys, especially, my Stone Cold Steve Austin say about all these? -These, by the way are considerably larger. Will any of these be displayed? They cannot be displayed near each other, the size disparity looks unreal and ridiculous.  My GI Joe,  set however, doesn't give a fuck. They know they command space and presence. We shall see. A smallish neighbor or relative may COME UP. So much stuff #first world problems. I'M RICH BITCH!





http://straightmenworshipping.tumblr.com/post/121397866080/straightmenworshipping-everydayhotness




No comments:

Post a Comment