Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday







OMG! holy mòle! And what else can I say except: WE DID IT FELLAS!
Another year over and a new one begins! I'm giving each one of you a group hug wherever you are in the world! Europe! Asia in the house! South America! Africa! Every single one of you, thank you for making manwasidrunk a bigger site every year. I was just looking for a place to put well practiced healing thoughts that could motivate me. A place to remind myself that I am not alone when it came to feeling left out of the accepted behaviors and cultural monologues being given by our politicians. I was looking to have a space that looked the shade of green I've always fancied, a place peopled with pictures of healthy folks of many ages and sizes, all kinds of sexy! I was hoping to find a place to put out some drawings and scribble my thoughts and observations down. I didn't expect anybody to follow these postings, but now we are on year number... (aw screw the age, we are as young as we feel), and ideas are just bursting out of this cabeza (*knockin' on forehead), and I have nothing but well wishes for all of you and hope you take advantage of the well wishes and good intentions I post by taking a couple of minutes when checkin' out the healthies (you know I mean hotties, peaches etc.) to apply some motivation on yourself. I hope you use this space to set a goal for yourself and see it come to life. That is what I wish for you this coming year. On the count of three let's all yell: I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
Onne..twooo..THREE!!
NOW LET'S MAKE THIS NEW YEAR WHAT IT SHOULD BE: AWESOME!! can't you just see it?




 superbeast07:

I feel so jacked in this picture. Also my chest hair looks like a phoenix. 
 http://mercuryjones.tumblr.com/post/71523771139/superbeast07-i-feel-so-jacked-in-this-picture


 
 http://mercuryjones.tumblr.com/post/71418158207


 oofahpapa:

buffskruffnskin:

Welcum 2 The Gun Show

♂♂ http://oofahpapa.tumblr.com/archive
 http://mercuryjones.tumblr.com/post/71352036582/oofahpapa-buffskruffnskin-welcum-2-the-gun

No comments:

Post a Comment