Thursday, April 26, 2012

NOHO- THURSDAY-TUJUNGA WASH-

                           TUJUNGA WASH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gate at NOHO entrance
wild berries at NOHO entrance

WHAT is TUJUNGA WASH


Walk along the wash
and RELAX...



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      
LAST night I menioned how surprised I was at finding whole albums on YOUTUBE. Bypass altogether the track by track business. Just press play and hear straight through, I love it. I personally like to hear whole albums at least once to hear what the people making it were trying to say. If some statement is being made as a whole by the band as opposed to the lead track being played on the radio by some promoter trying to sell me something, air time soap or a stupid song. I ain't buying if it's no good. I suppose people can just listen to a single and be okay with that. I've never been that way, if I like a single I sure as fuck want to hear the rest of the stuff. If it's good, is it a set like headlights, does it come in pairs ? or more? I love it when a band puts out a record and it is well made and it speaks to you...AHHH.
    More often than not the stuff sucks, few new bands put more than 3 good songs on a full length CD. This whole Album on YOUTUBE biz is good in that you can check out new bands and if you like it maybe you'll buy it. That way the artist can afford to make more good stuff.

    I will be gone for a few days. You will hear nothing from me as I've got places to be and things to do for a week. I'll miss you guys, for sure. This whole blog idea has been way better than I could ever have imagined. It's really helped me and I've had fun. I hope you had some fun also. I leave SATURDAY. The reason I bring this up is that I wasn't sure If I should write some deep meaningful post today and tomorrow nite. But last night I found the missing counterpart for what I had scheduled for FRIDAYS post. These posts will not be deep and sad. They will keep you busy if you feel like it, I mean for a bit. You may be too busy to get through this stuff and I sure as hell understand but If you get bored with the stuff out there and want something new or something different check this out uninterrupted :WHOLE ALBUMS
1984. A different 1984. A better 1984


Mellow out, it ain't such a big a deal



not OK COMPUTER, I figured everyone's heard that one. But what about where I end and you begin (the sky is falling in)  or  Scatterbrain painfully good. Oh and by the way there's a wolf at the door, HA!

This is not Masters at Work, mind you, this is a tribute to MAW, mix by Dave Domenicano. HOUSE. PROPER.

If you gotta have it dirtier, grittier, meaner and leaner




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx











xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment