Sunday, July 31, 2011

WELCOME

Wait! Before we begin, I'm a single male always down for anything (maybe not anything) so feel free to e-mail me I'm in So. California. But,this blog isn't about drinking at all sorta. I do um... partake once in a while and I've had some amazing (and some very opposite of amazing) times, but I rarely drink now. I do find that if you decide not to drink, and insist to not drink in certain situations, you're given that quick look-over . You're looked at with the question: what's wrong with you that you don't drink? Or worse you don't register to some people. Simply not there.Not as fun or interesting. The designated driver.This sorta thing happens all the time throughout the day, not just with drinking etiquette, I think, drinking just happens to be a funny one. So this blog,It's about anything that might seem interesting on any given day good or bad .
Hey fellas, My name is Ruben.Sometimes I get lonely and just wanna reach out and touch someone like a kid reaching to hug a puppy. Sometimes it gets much worse; I post. Mainly I'm talking to myself with well practiced exercises other times I'm not.  Welcome. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment